Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feel it

I see through your thoughts, sometimes.
They tell me many things
They tell me you want it
They tell me you are truly interested
And you wish to be...with me

I see your actions though, most times.
They also tell me many things
They tell me you don’t really want it
They tell me you are unsure
And you wish someday you will be

I see through your feelings, no I don’t.
I wonder how they work
And how they speak to you
Are they not stronger than your actions?
Can they not bring your thoughts rather than actions to life?

I see, but not beyond my heart
And even within my heart, I find blind spots
May be they say different things
Or refuse to see beyond the obvious
That’s when it’s easy to realize, that to see is not everything
To feel however, makes all the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment